Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Rainbow Socks

Rainbow Socks

Report abuse
Description:
Some really awesome rainbow socks

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

Rachel said...
I just took a look at your profile and discoverd that you like to watch LA Ink. I love that show. I watch it religously when it is on. Tattooing is one of my hobbies besides reading. I have a lot of photos of Kat and I believe I have a few of pixie on my tagged page. I love the fact that you like to read books and write as well. My favorite author is Charles Bucowski. Not only does he write short stories and novels, but he also does poetry. If you ever get the chance you should check out some of... (more »)

Rynne This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
My fav store is Hot Topic aswell <3 I'm in love with anything in that store.
Yes! LA ink is amazing, I love Kat to death, she's really inspiring.
Awesome :) I'll give him a look some time :)

Rachel replied...
I'm sorry I just noticed that I spelt his name wrong. It is spelt Charles Bukowski.

ahh its okay :)

Rachel said...
I love this picture. I am actually wearing my rainbow socks right now. I never seen a pair quite like this though.

Jan. 31, 2010 at 10:18 am
Thank you :) I got them at Claire's, so far I think they still have some :D

Rachel replied...
That's great. I love claires. They always have the cutest stuff. I have to say that hot topic is probably my favorite store of all though. I love going into that store and seeing mostly nothing but black clothing. I bought a pair of black dickies pants from there once that had a tone of zippers on them. Love those pants. Do you have a tagged page?

Suzie17 said...
Looks like something I'd wear. (I either wear all black or really bright colors with everything else black) You're a good poet, too. Keep posting your work.

Thank you! Same here. I love Black <3
Thanks so much <3