Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Stupid Adolescent Spirt

Stupid Adolescent Spirt This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
having some fun with shadows and emoition
Tags: bullying

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

MydnyghtMagyckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow!  I love it!  Awesome photo and the first that I have looked at on this site.  :D  I love the use of shadow, and the emotion is perfect.  Beautiful!

Angel.Of.DarknessThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 23, 2014 at 2:36 am
Wow this picture expresses so many emotions ~ Amazing O.o

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 19, 2014 at 11:44 am
I love this. I wish i could tell you how great this is in beautiful words as you do..... but my words cant compare to yours and would only look as if I was playing. You did a great job. Love the idea and the cell phone, and the pain.  Is that You?

RohanKhan replied...
lol i dont really care how you say somthing as long as you're honest. i really appricate you're consideration.ya thats me