Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Sunset on the road

Sunset on the road

Report abuse
Description:
this ia an untouched pic

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

AzureBlueThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Ahh, beautiful; lighting, angle, focus... almost perfect. :)   I like your photography, keep it up. ^_^   ~Azure

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is absolutely, beautiful, Kay! You have such a talent and greatness in you. :) You have a light and greatness and talented in you; remember that, because it is true. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this sunset! I love sunsets, haha. Thank you, again! :)

RohanKhan said...
Oct. 19, 2014 at 12:21 am
You have perfectly captured the quintessence of a sunset, the unshorn clouds, the fray and whisps that are just barley illumed in the saffron of the sunshine hue, the darkened horizen line, the shadows of the distance is reconizable, your picture is just impressive, i hope it is better noticed. How it has not been publilshed or reconized is beyond me. If road trips make this picture happen then dont stop traveling, and make sure you take may pictures along your journey