Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Brain Dead Society

Brain Dead Society This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This picture was inspired by Oh No! by Marina and the Diamonds music video. Technology has become dependent in our society today. In this picture I try to demonstrate the danger of too much technology and what it has done to us.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WOW THIS PIC IS JUST WOW! spot on! you are so right we do at times allo technology to run us insead of the other way around. Nice job!

artislikeemotion replied...
Thank you!

GreyGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this! Good job. :)

artislikeemotion replied...
Thank you!