Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Center and Main

Center and Main

Report abuse
Description:
Night shot, digital. It was a testing shot for my analog. Bulb function.
Tags: lights

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

dfrozen said...
Sep. 8 at 3:29 pm
I been to northville

KniNeet said...
Jan. 28 at 3:38 pm
AWESOMENESS!

Deep-Dark-Secrets said...
This is beautiful! I love how the colours are all so bright, and the focus isn't isn't on particular subject, but instead the whole spectacular scene. The lights remind me of my childhood memories in the wild, crazy city. I LOVE IT, in conclusion! :) Would you mind checking out my work too? I would actually really appreciate any feedback fro myou, especially after seeing this amaziinnnngggg photograph. :)

fairygabby99 said...
Aug. 16, 2013 at 11:55 am
I want to live in this scene! Beautiful!  

Kiwi.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Love that there's no focal point - makes it very original and overall... nifty shot!

abozzie said...
this really captures the moment! Great shot!

ohheyyyelli said...
This particular picture is good w/o a focal point. It makes it more chaotic. I also like the over-exposure. Great shot[:

brax34 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i love its dizziness and chaos, it describes our world

thesouth_star This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you.  :)

thesouth_star This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 13, 2009 at 10:47 am
That's the point.

Alex C. said...
It is more of a snapshot, it has rampant overexposure, and could use a focal point.

AlexinWonderland said...
I like this one, a lot.

Beautiful.