Goofy

Report abuse
Description:
My dog when she was a puppy.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

GhostBeamThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 24 at 1:37 am:
She / He is adorable.     I Love Dogs.

DancingWithDemonsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 25 at 12:20 pm :
Her name is Riley :P

FireStarter97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 9:09 am:
She/he is so so so cute! <3 Black lab right? 

Apr. 10 at 4:00 pm :
Lab/ retriever. Thanks!

FireStarter97This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 11 at 9:14 am :
Oh! I could tell she was at least part lab. No problem! 

KarmaBites This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 6 at 2:26 pm:
Adorable!! <3

Apr. 7 at 7:44 pm :
Thank you! She's huge now, lol :p