Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Reflection

Reflection

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 3, 2014 at 10:16 am
Wow, that's very pretty. I like the warmth that you can see near the center of the photo in the water. It contrasts well with the rest of the photo.

Eva72 said...
This photo is very simple. It caught my eye with its quiet elegance. Very beautiful! I love it!

Ash_Ash525This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is beautiful! I really love how it "pops" out at you. Well to me it does anyways.

mollybug14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is a really beautiful photo. 

j.g.poemsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this is gorgeous!