Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Reflection

Reflection

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 10:16 am:
Wow, that's very pretty. I like the warmth that you can see near the center of the photo in the water. It contrasts well with the rest of the photo.

Eva72This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28 at 3:26 pm:
This photo is very simple. It caught my eye with its quiet elegance. Very beautiful! I love it!

Ash_Ash525This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 13 at 4:58 pm:
This is beautiful! I really love how it "pops" out at you. Well to me it does anyways.

mollybug14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 7 at 6:16 pm:
This is a really beautiful photo. 

j.g.poemsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12 at 1:45 pm:
this is gorgeous!