Mehndi

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

nelehjr said...
Feb. 7 at 3:18 pm
So beautiful! The photograph itself is a bit blurry but I l♥ve henna!...Or however you spell it.
Glob, I would have gotten back to you sooner but I don't think teen ink is sending me notofactions anymore... Not sure why! Thanks for commenting on my new poem!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 8 at 3:11 am
Aww Thanks My Lovely friend! Yes I realized it was but I still wanted to share it. You see our Good camera got broken so now we always have to make do :P Oh I always love looking around your work! maybe you should go check in your settings or something.. I dunno. TI does mess up a lot. :D XOXOX Love always, Saphira.

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That's so pretty ((:

Dec. 3, 2013 at 3:57 am
Hey Thank You :)

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
OMG DUA THATS GORGEOUS! It's funny cuz i give myslef henna out of metallic sharpie in art....sooo fun! But i want a real one! btw love the nail polish ;) so cute keep rockin it!  And sorry bout not talking sooner.  HAPPY HOLIDAYS <33333 lavv u 

Dec. 22, 2013 at 12:57 am
Heyyy Thanks! My sister put it on for me since I was dead tired putting it on for everybody else, friends and family... Well, You never know, we might meet up some day and you'd get the opportunity to get some real Mehndi. ;) And don't be sorry... I guess this year's weirdly busy and studyish for all of us.  :/  Hey, you too! Love always.