For him

Report abuse
Description:
This is for a fellow teenink member who not only inspires me but I think he needs to know he isn't alone

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

-Hopeless- said...
Thank you for sharing this photo with me <3 it means a lot that you would write that for me. I hope that you can find strength in yourself to beat the addiction, love. The power to conquer is within all of us, I know you can do it. Stay strong <3 " How stubborn are the scars when they won't fade away, or just a gentle reminder that now are better days?" -Asking Alexandria- (: 

3MOsleeping-beautyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
thank you <3 OMF I LOVE THAT SOMG :D anyways I am trying to day by day. It was my pleasure if I can cheer someone up I totally will :) thank you for everything I really appreciate it <3 you stay strong!!

-Hopeless- replied...
Oct. 30, 2013 at 9:43 am
That is my favorite song (: I kind of made it a dedication when my best friend died in February. I found that song the day he died after googling ," Songs when your best friend dies." For some reason a prophecy music video was the first thing to pop up. It was ironic because he told me about the band about a month before and I didn't like the song. Now it's my favorite band ever lol. Also, if you ever need someone to talk to, get a hold of me. Idk if you have tumblr, but search... (more »)