Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Majestic Prague

Majestic Prague

Report abuse
Description:
"The streets of Prague were a fantasia scarcely touched by the twenty-first century—or the twentieth or nineteenth, for that matter. It was a city of alchemists and dreamers, its medieval cobbles once...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

Deep-Dark-SecretsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 4 at 10:26 pm:
WOW. There are no words to describe this. Just so speechless. Beautiful is nothing compared to this. How in the world did you take such a breath-taking picture? ILOVE IT! Would you mind checking out my work too? I would LOVE to get any feedback from you, especially after seeing this magnificent photograph! :)

patticakesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 6:50 pm :
Well thank you so much! :)  It is such a breaktaking city, so I promise you, it wasn't hard!