Rouge

Report abuse
Description:
One of the first photos I took on my new camera. I still love the red lips and the contrasting blonde hair!

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The perspective is really, really cool. I love the contrast, like you said. I'm not that much of a photography person, but I think this is something really good.

Caylie W. said...
I don't have a wattpad account! :( I might get one to read your story though! :) 

TanazMasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 7:27 am:
hey....so i am looking for a photo that could be my book cover on wattpad and i really loved this one..wondering if you could give me your permission...i'll mention the photocredits according to your TI screen name of course...so? what do you say?

Caylie W. replied...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 10:55 am :
hey! yeah you can use this! thanks for asking :)

TanazMasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 7, 2013 at 9:27 am :
Thank you so much! I have been looking everywhere for the perfect cover to my story Speak Now and this looks amazing! I'm so happy right now! I'm gonna mention you in the dedication! lolz and btw do you use wattpad? just asking...

Sept. 7, 2013 at 9:28 am :
Thank you for letting me do this :D I'm so happy right now!! I'm definitely gonna include you in the dedication!!! btw do you use wattpad too? Just asking...

Sept. 7, 2013 at 9:29 am :
umm...okay...the comments came on twice! oops sorry about that!

Caylie W. replied...
Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:52 am :
I don't use wattpad so I don't know how to use it...sorry!

Fran333 said...
oh my gods! love the perspective!!! and the fact that the hair is in focus but not the skin! and it's so perfect what you decided to show + hide, like the emphasis on the red lips + start of nose, but not yet the eyes.

beautiful. :)

Caylie W. replied...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 10:55 am :
that is so nice ohmygosh. thanks so much! :) 

Fran333 replied...
Sept. 5, 2013 at 6:12 pm :
out of curiousity, what camera did you use?

Caylie W. replied...
Sept. 6, 2013 at 11:57 pm :
I use a Canon Rebel EOS T3i

Fran333 replied...
Sept. 7, 2013 at 4:02 pm :
cool, no wonder, it really captures every detail