Rouge

Report abuse
Description:
One of the first photos I took on my new camera. I still love the red lips and the contrasting blonde hair!

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 5:20 pm:
The perspective is really, really cool. I love the contrast, like you said. I'm not that much of a photography person, but I think this is something really good.

Caylie W. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 8 at 1:18 pm:
I don't have a wattpad account! :( I might get one to read your story though! :) 

TanazMasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sep. 5 at 7:27 am:
hey....so i am looking for a photo that could be my book cover on wattpad and i really loved this one..wondering if you could give me your permission...i'll mention the photocredits according to your TI screen name of course...so? what do you say?

Caylie W. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 5 at 10:55 am :
hey! yeah you can use this! thanks for asking :)

TanazMasabaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sep. 7 at 9:27 am :
Thank you so much! I have been looking everywhere for the perfect cover to my story Speak Now and this looks amazing! I'm so happy right now! I'm gonna mention you in the dedication! lolz and btw do you use wattpad? just asking...

Sep. 7 at 9:28 am :
Thank you for letting me do this :D I'm so happy right now!! I'm definitely gonna include you in the dedication!!! btw do you use wattpad too? Just asking...

Sep. 7 at 9:29 am :
umm...okay...the comments came on twice! oops sorry about that!

Oct. 21 at 12:52 am :
I don't use wattpad so I don't know how to use it...sorry!

Fran333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 3 at 10:03 pm:
oh my gods! love the perspective!!! and the fact that the hair is in focus but not the skin! and it's so perfect what you decided to show + hide, like the emphasis on the red lips + start of nose, but not yet the eyes.

beautiful. :)

Sep. 5 at 10:55 am :
that is so nice ohmygosh. thanks so much! :) 

Fran333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 5 at 6:12 pm :
out of curiousity, what camera did you use?

Sep. 6 at 11:57 pm :
I use a Canon Rebel EOS T3i

Sep. 7 at 4:02 pm :
cool, no wonder, it really captures every detail