Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Lake Louise

Lake Louise

Report abuse
Description:
I went on a road trip this summer and one stop was at Lake Louise. I couldn't resist taking a photo {okay, maybe dozens of photos} of the gorgeous scenery.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 5:21 pm:
First thing's first - I LOVE the rocks in the foreground. The water's so clear right there and it's just breathtaking. I also love the clouds in the distance.. THe contrasting colors are really pretty as well. I love blues in nature photos. Nice job.

Fran333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 3 at 10:09 pm:
wow...

left in awe, I can totally see what you mean by gorgeous scenery! and perfect view point to take the picture. also I like how one gets the full range of ..layers I guess, like I can see everything from the rocks beneath the mistic murky water to the snow capped mountain with two cliff silhouettes in between.  

Fran333This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sep. 3 at 10:10 pm :
...and the whole mirror reflection