Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Strike a Pose

Strike a Pose This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

MiaErdosThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18 at 7:52 pm:
Thanks, that means a lot!

mrsperegrineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 2, 2013 at 10:55 am:
This super cool! Very unique image, and I love how there is someone doing the same pose as the girl in the middle, it's almost like her mirror image in a way :). 

FilmEcho68This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 28, 2013 at 9:54 am:
I love the idea!!!! The rain/water is really neat!!! 

merdos96This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 1, 2013 at 6:56 pm :
Thank you!! Very appreciated