New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Red and The Green

The Red and The Green

Report abuse
Description:
I love red roses...though I love lilies and tulips more, this rose plant has immense sentimental value.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

411EllieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 17 at 11:16 am:
The colors are absolutely gorgeous. The picture itself reminds me of a Victorian rose/flower garden. Beauitiful!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 5:43 am :
Thank You! And to think it's a lone rose tree from a town that I love so much. Photography has its ways, huh? :)) P.S. I love this too.

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 1 at 9:13 pm:
So much pretty!

Aug. 2 at 11:44 am :
Thanks so much <3

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 3 at 7:39 pm :
You're quite welcome! :)