Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > The Red and The Green

The Red and The Green

Report abuse
Description:
I love red roses...though I love lilies and tulips more, this rose plant has immense sentimental value.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

411Ellie This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Nov. 17, 2013 at 11:16 am
The colors are absolutely gorgeous. The picture itself reminds me of a Victorian rose/flower garden. Beauitiful!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 18, 2013 at 5:43 am
Thank You! And to think it's a lone rose tree from a town that I love so much. Photography has its ways, huh? :)) P.S. I love this too.

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So much pretty!

Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:44 am
Thanks so much <3

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
You're quite welcome! :)