Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Lathams Night

Lathams Night This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
Heritage Reservation, dead tree forest. Flooded in 1980, its home to many fish, birds, and beavers. Taken at night with long shutter speed and minimal color correction.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the December 2013 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 24, 2013 at 5:16 pm:
Really beautiful. 

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15, 2013 at 6:32 pm:
The colors are amazing! Did you use a tripod [for the long shutter speed]?

Ian G. replied...
Nov. 24, 2013 at 2:38 pm :
Thank you.  I used a tripod with 30 second shutter speed.