Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > White Rose

White Rose

Report abuse
Description:
If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world
Tags: nature rose

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 27 comments. Post your own now!

RozaLaurineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Woah! Awesome!

WildGirl73 said...
This is an amazing picture the angle of the rose is perfect and the lighting is beautiful I love how you can see the water droplets and everything about this picture is so vibrant and just gorgeous.

photolaurie said...
god i love this. I always fall for a good flower picture- especially one with water droplets. As for crituqe...hmmm. I'm thinking its good, but it could be better- a different angle maybe. My eye isnt drawn into it as much when it's right it the center- i would try this with rule of thirds, or from the side or below or something. Just to give the photo a little more visual interest.  But I really like the water on the white. You wouldnt think it would be a good combination, bu... (more »)

ShelbieRose said...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 5:25 am
Very nice ^.^ it's pretty

HammadWaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 5:27 am
thank you :)

TheDreamerTheBelieverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 5:30 am
Nice Work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul. 13, 2013 at 5:34 am
thanks bro