Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > White Rose

White Rose

Report abuse
Description:
If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world
Tags: nature rose

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 29 comments. Post your own now!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Roses are by far one of my favorite flowers. I'm not ashamed to admit it. And the touch of water droplets speckling each petal just makes this picture so much more beautiful. 

momo.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:44 am
Very pretty. I love the water droplets!

RozaLaurineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Woah! Awesome!

WildGirl73 said...
This is an amazing picture the angle of the rose is perfect and the lighting is beautiful I love how you can see the water droplets and everything about this picture is so vibrant and just gorgeous.

photolaurie said...
god i love this. I always fall for a good flower picture- especially one with water droplets. As for crituqe...hmmm. I'm thinking its good, but it could be better- a different angle maybe. My eye isnt drawn into it as much when it's right it the center- i would try this with rule of thirds, or from the side or below or something. Just to give the photo a little more visual interest.  But I really like the water on the white. You wouldnt think it would be a good combination, bu... (more »)

ShelbieRose said...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 5:25 am
Very nice ^.^ it's pretty

HammadWaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 5:27 am
thank you :)

TheDreamerTheBeliever This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 5:30 am
Nice Work!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul. 13, 2013 at 5:34 am
thanks bro