Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > White Rose

White Rose

Report abuse
Description:
If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world
Tags: nature rose

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 29 comments. Post your own now!

Tamieg1999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 5 at 9:54 am
@HammadWaseem - Really nice. It is pretty.

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 22 at 11:54 am
This is not your own work, @HammadWaseem. Please take it down immediately.

Desi.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 27 at 2:15 pm
this is soo pretty! and i love the description it has beautiful meaning. @HammadWaseem

SlowNimes7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23 at 5:31 pm
You can now tag other users by using "@".

Mar. 23 at 5:30 pm
This is beautiful, it really showcases natures beauty.

VriskaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 16, 2014 at 9:15 am
Omg I love roses and your description was on point

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This pic is amazing! So beautiful and shows all the beauty of a rose. By the way I love what you said in the description ^_^

BestWritingByBrit said...
This is so pretty!

Poetic21 said...
Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:43 am
oh my this is beautiful reminds me of the beauty of a woman white and innocent very delocate and yet outgoing and pure

Fallenoutofgrace replied...
This is so lovely and amazing i have to agree with poetic reminds you of the innocence and beauty. I think the close up was amazing and the way you captured the water droplets i'm just in a wow nice work.

AnshuRThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This one is beautiful. Nice work :)

Writer38942849 said...
This is amazing. The rain/dew drops makes it so clean and sureal. I have a soft spot for flower pictures and it looks like you have a winner here.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is really pretty, i love it :)

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:17 am
Exquisite! Really very very beautiful. And the description is even more beautiful :) Awesome work. I truly am in awe at the beauty of the description.

Quratulain said...
This is great.I think you've got a golden heart which can praise other's as well.  

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love the rain (looks like teardrops) u should be in Yearbook like I was!!

Zoya_Khan said...
It's really beautiful. The dew drops and the white color of the rose make it look really neat, clean and pure :) :) :)

loveshersheys said...
Wow this is really pretty! =)

sarah98 said...
Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:40 am
this looks right out of a catalogue. wow

PriyaModiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:27 am
the sun is warm....the sky is clear.. the nature touch is soft like breezes...dew drops purity is cool as nature.. gud!