Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > White Rose

White Rose

Report abuse
Description:
If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world
Tags: nature rose

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 28 comments. Post your own now!

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 22 at 11:54 am
This is not your own work, @HammadWaseem. Please take it down immediately.

Desi.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 27 at 2:15 pm
this is soo pretty! and i love the description it has beautiful meaning. @HammadWaseem

SlowNimes7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 23 at 5:31 pm
You can now tag other users by using "@".

Mar. 23 at 5:30 pm
This is beautiful, it really showcases natures beauty.

VriskaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 16, 2014 at 9:15 am
Omg I love roses and your description was on point

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This pic is amazing! So beautiful and shows all the beauty of a rose. By the way I love what you said in the description ^_^

BestWritingByBrit said...
This is so pretty!

Poetic21 said...
Aug. 16, 2013 at 10:43 am
oh my this is beautiful reminds me of the beauty of a woman white and innocent very delocate and yet outgoing and pure

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
This is so lovely and amazing i have to agree with poetic reminds you of the innocence and beauty. I think the close up was amazing and the way you captured the water droplets i'm just in a wow nice work.

AnshuR said...
This one is beautiful. Nice work :)

Writer38942849 said...
This is amazing. The rain/dew drops makes it so clean and sureal. I have a soft spot for flower pictures and it looks like you have a winner here.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is really pretty, i love it :)

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 2, 2013 at 9:17 am
Exquisite! Really very very beautiful. And the description is even more beautiful :) Awesome work. I truly am in awe at the beauty of the description.

Quratulain said...
This is great.I think you've got a golden heart which can praise other's as well.  

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Love the rain (looks like teardrops) u should be in Yearbook like I was!!

Zoya_Khan said...
It's really beautiful. The dew drops and the white color of the rose make it look really neat, clean and pure :) :) :)

loveshersheys said...
Wow this is really pretty! =)

sarah98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23, 2013 at 11:40 am
this looks right out of a catalogue. wow

PriyaModiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:27 am
the sun is warm....the sky is clear.. the nature touch is soft like breezes...dew drops purity is cool as nature.. gud!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Roses are by far one of my favorite flowers. I'm not ashamed to admit it. And the touch of water droplets speckling each petal just makes this picture so much more beautiful.