New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

I Spy

Report abuse
Description:
Elephant at the Memphis Zoo
Tags: elephant zoo

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:08 pm:
Cool picture! I find it really hard to capture animals in a picture, but you did a good job! The colors and angle look really good. What's your secret, haha!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 15, 2013 at 6:23 pm :
Great job JElizebeth4! I can't quite explain what it is that you've captured, but it's really amazing! I guess I'd have to describe it as emotion! I obviously didn't take the picture, but a lot of my photography is animals and my only tips are fast shutterspeeds, luck and [for domestic animals only:] food. Oh! And when you're just beginning, it's easier when they're sleeping.

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:51 pm :
Great tips, thanks bookmouse! I'll have to try those sometime. :) And you're right, I think this picture really does convey emotion.