I Spy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Elephant at the Memphis Zoo
Tags: elephant zoo

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 14, 2013 at 9:08 pm:
Cool picture! I find it really hard to capture animals in a picture, but you did a good job! The colors and angle look really good. What's your secret, haha!

bookmouseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 15, 2013 at 6:23 pm :
Great job JElizebeth4! I can't quite explain what it is that you've captured, but it's really amazing! I guess I'd have to describe it as emotion! I obviously didn't take the picture, but a lot of my photography is animals and my only tips are fast shutterspeeds, luck and [for domestic animals only:] food. Oh! And when you're just beginning, it's easier when they're sleeping.

SpottyLepardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:51 pm :
Great tips, thanks bookmouse! I'll have to try those sometime. :) And you're right, I think this picture really does convey emotion.