New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Love for Victims

Love for Victims

Report abuse
Description:
My take on 'to write love on her arms' a suicidal awareness symbol. I myself am not suicidal, but I've had friends who have gone through things like this and I want to show my support. (In case you cannot tell yes this is edited haha)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

dragonsandthreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 28 at 9:05 pm:
Wow. This picture has surprisnig meaning.

becca.37This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 29 at 2:56 pm :
Thank you! I know I'm not some sort of pro photographer, but I like to make up for what the pictures may lack in surface beauty with an inner message that is (hopefully) conveyed to all of you!

RoyalCoronaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 27 at 10:53 am:
That's so sweet and there are such startling colors in this picture! Kudos for showing support!

Rebecca.xxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 27 at 8:34 pm :
Thank you! Yes, I edited it with bold colors to grab people's attention, but the writing on my wrist was done by me in that shade of pink you see :)

Rebecca.xxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 26 at 5:47 pm:
Please feel free to comment on this or go check out my poetry! Thanks :)