Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Fiery Dragon

Fiery Dragon

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

CountryGirlFromOffStreets said...
i meant to add my own not reply to someone esles, sorry

Airicorn said...
Jul. 13, 2013 at 3:43 pm:
what's burning? it looks really cool

KristhePoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:16 pm :
wood, plastic, nail polish, hair spray, and a porcealian doll

Airicorn replied...
Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:48 pm :
that sounds..safe...lol

Aug. 1, 2013 at 11:59 pm :
alot of the pics i took were in person blue and green and purple, but when u look at the flames in the pic its regular colors

sam_kills_chatsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:28 am:
Truly resmebles a dragon. Nice work

sam_kills_chatsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 2, 2013 at 2:29 am :
sorry my spellings aren't very good. 

FieryAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 18, 2013 at 6:53 pm :
thanku so much and to be honest i was bored taking pics of my sister and my bonfire.... this was a pure accident

CountryGirlFromOffStreets replied...
Aug. 13, 2013 at 12:07 pm :
this is very good, i like it alot... even though this hints at a destructive nature, for real as long as no one got hurt though for this pic