Piano

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 23 at 4:32 pm:
In this picture I see how close you are to this piano like I was to my article. :)

MinkerbellThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 23 at 6:14 pm :
It's true:)

Pimp.QueenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 19 at 2:25 pm:
Very cool. I'm a photographer too, great job!! :D

May 19 at 2:28 pm :
thanks!! i'll check out your photographs if you've got some submitted!!

Pimp.QueenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 19 at 6:07 pm :
I have a TON :P but don't feel like u have to!