CowGirl

Report abuse
Description:
My sister with my horse :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
You're so lucky. I've always loved horses. Ever since I was small. The horse is very cute. You don't mind me saying that do you? What's its name? And great pic by the way.

TevyRae This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks :D no, i don't mind at all. her name is Minnie. I didn't choose the name, but it totally fits her. She's about 17 years old and about 15 hands high. :D i love her so much. she's a little bundle of cuteness :D

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 2, 2013 at 8:58 am
This photo just pulled me to itself. I love all that's in it... Horses, jeans boots, snow, cowgirls...WOW...You actually have that stuff all the time...Horses and Snow...I mean..I have the rest LOL...anyway don't pay attention to me being nonsensical..Great shot :D

May 2, 2013 at 9:47 am
Thanks!  Yes. I'm so blessed to have my horse. Horses are a lot of work, but they are worth it. 

Thanks for commenting! I'll be sure to check out some of your poetry!! 

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 4, 2013 at 11:22 am
That you are. And You're welcome. And WOW Thanks....I mean Thank You! 

yeah, sure! anytime!

Hey just so you know Tevy, I can't wait to check out more of your stuff.... just got exams going so I'll come back here with a lot of free time next month.. Hey pray for me will ya? :D