Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Fire in the Sky

Fire in the Sky

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

IAmStill..GGThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 5:56 pm:
If you took this, which I'm sure you did, its really really pretty. : ) Screensaver. ~Little Storm Writer, GG

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 6:16 pm :
thank you! and yes, i did take this, and it isn't photoshopped. I took it through a curtain, so it looks a little....i dunno. however it looks.

MinkerbellThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 19 at 2:30 pm:
I really like this photograph! Good work

Gwen_ElizabethThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 16 at 5:15 pm:
uggggh, soooooo goooood giiiiirl! omgggggg :D <3

dancer53785This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 14 at 12:35 am:
soo pretty  

whiteroseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6 at 5:01 pm:
This is a gorgeous photograph :)

KatsKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 28 at 2:00 pm:
Jade, this is really pretty. I love it.