Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > maldive island fuvahmulah

maldive island fuvahmulah

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: nature

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own now!

WriterWannaBe This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really pretty. I like the angle and I like how the view is far away from land, how a lot of the photo is of the water. The colors are great, everything is brought out nicely. Did you use a specific camera to take the picture like this or did you photoshop it after? Either way, it's great photography.

Maldivian replied...
i took it from a normal camera.... and  i only just increase its brightness

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:20 am
Really pretty angle i like your picture.

newsoulpoet said...
Its beautiful! I love it. (:

ShelbieRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That is very pretty :D I like it a lot. Keep up the awesome work!!!

newsoulpoet said...
This is awesome! Very high quality. Where did you take it?

dr.Artist replied...
my island-Fuvahmulah
Maldives

RozaLaurineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:28 am
Looks so professional. Good job!

dr.Artist replied...
Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:59 am
thnx roza laurine

SugarcoatIt said...
Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:17 am
Its really pretty! Looks professional. :D Great work!  

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is real pretty! I'm not one to judge photographs nessicarily, but I do think it is just a little bright for my taste. The angle you took it from is great, though, and it's a very sparkly lake! Good job :)

dr.Artist replied...
Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:50 am
thnx Jraye

dr.Artist said...
someone please comment