Sinking This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

dancer53785 said...
this is really cool!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Apr. 30, 2013 at 9:29 am :
Thank you very much!

_Kimothy_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 27, 2013 at 6:34 pm:
I have no words... It's so cool. I love photography too, but I can't afford a camera lol. Nice job sis

Mar. 28, 2013 at 10:50 am :
THank you :) I actually just have cheapo 20 dollar camera lol.....but it works so