New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Cheesy

Report abuse
Description:
A delicious snack indeed! (Taken with Canon)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

thomakab14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 28 at 4:16 pm:
Makes me feel all christmasy inside :D

Outcast4GodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 27 at 11:24 pm:
So cute! I had a cookie once that looked like a heart!

Nov. 27 at 8:27 pm:
It's just a cookie and has nothing to do with christmas... but it makes me feel all warm and christmasy inside! Nice pic!

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 1 at 1:48 am:
I want those! NIce shot!

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 15 at 3:30 pm:
That's making me really hungry lol, good job