Cheesy

Report abuse
Description:
A delicious snack indeed! (Taken with Canon)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Amai-kunThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 1 at 7:53 am
Ahh... now I'm hungry... But I do certainly like this photo and the focus on the one star.

thomakab14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Makes me feel all christmasy inside :D

Outcast4God said...
So cute! I had a cookie once that looked like a heart!

blue-This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 13 at 2:26 pm
Awesome! Me too.

It's just a cookie and has nothing to do with christmas... but it makes me feel all warm and christmasy inside! Nice pic!

Jun. 13 at 12:57 pm
It's actually a cheese cracker (unless that's what you call cheese crackers, then don't mind me)... Aww, that sounds like a cool feeling. :3

compassionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:48 am
I want those! NIce shot!

Jun. 13 at 12:55 pm
I'd offer them to you.. but unfortunately this was quite long ago I forgot where we got them. Thanks, Compy. :3

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That's making me really hungry lol, good job

Jun. 13 at 12:53 pm
Lol, I'm sorry for making you hungry. Thank you for commenting. ^_^