Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Lake Louise

Lake Louise This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
Picture of lake Louise.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

IlovemeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That's a great picture dreamer!

Dreamer_This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thanks you :)

BlackbeltJamesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Woah :O  .... great scenery, lovely picture. You should print it onto a canvas and sell loads, it would look really good on peoples walls :)

Thanks!  Hm, that's an idea :)

Writergurl101 said...
That is beautiful!!!!!!!

baileyanne said...
Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:17 am
Wow! That is breathtaking!!

Thank you! :)