New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Closer to Tomorrow

Closer to Tomorrow

Report abuse
Description:
There is something very magestic and yet subtle about sunsets which I can't quite put into words.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

Deep-Dark-SecretsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 12:20 am:
This is just a wonderful shot of the sunset. No words can describe this! LOVELY! Would you mind checking out my work too? After seeing this I'm hoping you could review some of my work as well! Clearly you're an expert!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 20 at 4:54 pm:
I love this picture and the title you gave it. Sunsets are lovely. Words can't wholly capture their beauty, but a picture like this can.

mrsmusicforlifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 5:02 pm:
Beautiful picture! Very nice shot! I like your title too! Nice job!