Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > There is only one happiness in life -to love and to be loved.

There is only one happiness in life -to love and to be loved.

Report abuse
Description:
Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough...

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

YuukiSena said...
Cute picture. "Love and be loved" is one of Benjamin Franklins quotes, I do believe. I like that quote and how it fits with the picture. Good job. ; )

crissypenguinThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
perfect photo

wannabeaphotogirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is such a cute photograph!! A little color enhancement would really make it stand out. If you don't have access to Photoshop, sites like Picmonkey are pretty good for editing photos.