Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Dappled Scribbles

Dappled Scribbles This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

nelehjrThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oh. Em. Gee. This one. I saw the "Mag" sign and so I clicked on it and I recongized this one in an instant! It's hanging on my wall! It accompanied that "You Might Be a Writer If..." peice! That's it you are getting subscribed to!

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 15, 2013 at 4:15 pm :
Oh my gosh, that's so excitng that you recognized it! Awh! Thank you so much!

Scolecite said...
Dec. 22, 2012 at 11:28 am:
Camera specs, please?

Dec. 26, 2012 at 12:18 pm :
I don't know what you mean but I took it with a bad cell phone camera and posted it for fun so...

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:26 pm :
Congratulations!!!!!

Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:47 pm :
Thank you! I'm really excited about this :D

Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:28 pm :
WEll, ...You should be...it's beautiful though, In its own subtle way. :)) 

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 18, 2013 at 3:43 am :
WHAT A PHOTOGRAPHY, like a pro, and all..:P and awesome setup i want to visit too. and MAG!!! cool.

Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:25 am :
EPluribusUnum, I got two of my first ever Editor's Choice! I'm so happy :)))))))

Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:58 pm :
Saphira, that's fantastic! You're a great writer, I know you'll be published soon. And what a great start! :D I'm so happy for you.

Feb. 20, 2013 at 10:35 am :
Hey, Thank you !! Your confidence in me is stunning :D Thank you, Loads of Love!