Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Ushios princess form

Ushios princess form This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
By , hurley, MS
Description:
This is my drawing off the the computer thanks for looking at it no mean coments please :)

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

BabyGirl123oThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 2 at 10:45 am:
Well, obviously the magazine like it since they decided to publish it, and I done this a very long time ago, when I was in 7 grade, I am now in 9 and I have only been apart of Teenink for 15 months so please forgive me if I seem a little unsure about the categories.

danarchy said...
Oct. 26, 2012 at 8:59 am:
i like it but umm yea little akward

Mizu-chan said...
Oct. 23, 2012 at 11:27 am:
This is gorgeous, I love how the colors all come together. However, and I don't mean to dismiss my compliment, I feel I should point out that this is in the wrong category.

BabyGirl123oThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 11:23 am :