New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > teen-inker for life

teen-inker for life

Report abuse
Description:
Even though we cant summit teen ink after we are 19 we are still teen inkers in our heart and we can all still keep in touch here made this painting for an article I'm doing for a mag but i thought i might share it says teeninker for life

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

DanielMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is so amazing

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:18 pm :
  thanks it means a lot  :)  

TimpsterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
TeenInk is for Life!!

littlekittynekocatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 8, 2012 at 9:14 am:
love it its very cute!!!!!!!

Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:59 pm :
thanks that means a lot