Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > My friend blending in

My friend blending in

Report abuse
Description:
this is a picture of my friend when we went to DC for a school trip i thought the black and white went so well for the photo. he is the one with the backpack in the way back.
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

Midnight5765This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 30 at 3:48 pm
Nice picture, the ball of light at the top looks like it doesn't belong which makes this unique. Black and white was the perfect color for the pic!

waterbendercarorainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 31 at 2:49 pm
aw thank you for the feedback it means a lot and this has always been one of my favorite pics i've taken

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 14 at 12:04 am
haha this is great!

Jul. 14 at 6:10 pm
aw thanks i'm glad you like it