Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > La Jolla Sunset

La Jolla Sunset This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

Report abuse
Description:
Taken in the afternoon of the beginning of a large thunderstorm heading towards us. I took this picture with a super-wide angle lens to emphasize the scale of the rocks in the foreground.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the December 2012 Teen Ink Art and Photography Contest.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 2 comments. Post your own!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 4:48 pm:
This doesn't look real---looks like a screensaver on my computer. Amazing-- I am blown away!

ImaginedangerousThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The colors here are terrific. Great job.