Teen Ink's exclusive interview with George Lucas George Lucas Interview George Lucas Video

bud This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

KittyKat1419This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 24, 2015 at 7:45 am
Absolutely gorgeous. Love :)

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
J'adore--my goodness, can it all be summed up in words? The colors, the way of focus, and the wonderful choice of photography. Bravissima to the tops. :D 

mroller said...
I love the colors and backlighting, it all blends so well! :) Check out my work too please! 

Deep-Dark-SecretsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:25 am
I LOVE THIS. The colours blend in together with each other, leaving a soft mellow feeling. This is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!11 Would you mind checking out my work too? I would love it if you could give me any feedback of some sort. Clearly after seeing this, you must be a proffesional! :)

ComeOnEileen said...
Wow. Reeeally pretty, I thought it might be a painting pr pastels at first. Very, very cool.