Home > Art / Photo > Photographs > Charm Is Deceptive

Charm Is Deceptive

Report abuse
Description:
The title comes from one of my favorite Bible Verses: Proverbs 31:10-31

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own!

KylieKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:27 am:
Once I saw the title I recognized it. I have this verse taped on my bathroom door :)   Charm is deceptive and beauty does not last, but a woman who fears The LORD will be greatly praised... I think this is it!   Anyways, pretty picture. :)

countrygirl28This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 12, 2012 at 9:56 pm :
Yes, that's the verse! I love it so much.  I dont' have this verse on my mirror, but I do have this one: "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful." -Psalm 139:14

KylieKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 13, 2012 at 11:22 am :
That's a beautiful scripture!