New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Proud Dragon

Proud Dragon

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

SockmonkeysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 12, 2012 at 11:07 am:
No problem!!!!! Do u think u could check out some of my stuff that I've written? It's mostly poetry and romance stories. :)

Jul. 11, 2012 at 8:07 pm:
That's amazing!!!!! I try to draw a little bit but it usually doesn't turn out well. I love the picture! Keep drawing!!!!! :)

Spiritheart replied...
Jul. 12, 2012 at 12:51 am :
thank you! :)

LongLazyDays55This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 10:07 am:
I've been trying to draw dragons for ages. And I've failed. All the time. That a brilliant drawing! I LOVE the wings! Keep drawing! :)

Spiritheart replied...
Jul. 8, 2012 at 6:04 pm :
thank you so much! ^_^ I'm working on some other drawings right now I might want to submit :)