New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

dancer This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

ZithiaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:43 am:
This is fabulous! Finally a picture of a dancer that isn't like evrything you've already seen!

Michaela P. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very interesting technique.I just love how everything flows together. 

Alex98This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 1, 2012 at 10:21 am:
i love how old fashioned it looks. is it on a rock or something similar to that. any way i think its marvelous, absoluetelyamazing.

Sova6This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:37 pm:
wow, that pretty neat!

PepperlunaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 21, 2012 at 6:57 pm:
How... different! I've never seen anything like it! In a good- no, GREAT- way!! I love, love, love it!

brandy13mThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:02 am:
I love this and its unique-ness

Adi-heid said...
Jul. 7, 2012 at 10:12 am:
Wow! Amazing! I love how the background looks so...crinkly! It's really awesome! Please comment and rate my article, Rita used to be Steve! Thanks!