New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Seasons

Seasons This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
A brief piece of work in my 'Whimsical Hair' series. Kudos to anyone who can correctly guess which season is which on their first try.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

Spideyrocks said...
Jul. 18, 2012 at 8:23 pm:
This is absolutely amazing. I can't stop staring at it. It is not something you see everyday and that is why I just love it. You are incredibly talented :)

Jelveh S. said...
Jun. 22, 2012 at 10:17 am:
The best thing I love about this picture is the middle. It look as if it took great skill and patience to pull it off. Awesome job!

SetiziaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:46 pm:

Left: Winter Bottom: Spring Right: Summer Top: Autumn

Besides the intriguing design, this clearly required much skill and meticulousness. I give kudos to you on that!

RoseattaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 21, 2012 at 2:57 pm :
Thanks! ^^ And you got the order correct, too. I unintentionally went counter-clockwise, and didn't realize until a bystander finally pointed it out to me XD I tried to make it more obvious with the eyes, the age, and the shading of the faces, like winter is 'sleeping' and 'old' and contains more shadows to further the illusion. Thanks again for the comment, and great job at correctly guessing the order! ^^

lookatdatsoul This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 18, 2012 at 2:17 pm:
Top, right, bottom, left: spring, summer, fall, winter.