Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Bluejay and Caterpillar

Bluejay and Caterpillar This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
I drew these for a school project!! Coloring-Just regular markers Approx- 2 hours.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

RandamuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 10:18 am:
Cute (。◕‿‿◕。)

StayGold7This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 5, 2012 at 11:46 am :
Thank you \(^_\^)

RandamuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 7, 2012 at 3:34 pm :
LOL! Ur welcome /(。^‿‿^。)/

Jun. 12, 2012 at 10:21 pm :
~(^-^)~ YAY! XD

Jul. 24, 2012 at 6:04 pm :
                       \(。^‿‿^。)/

thatgirl27This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 1, 2012 at 8:23 am:
Dude! This is incredible! Haha. I love you!! 

Jun. 1, 2012 at 9:32 pm :
Naww! Thank you soo much!! I love you too! :D