Teen Ink's exclusive interview with George Lucas George Lucas Interview George Lucas Video

Morgan

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own now!

On.My.OwnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:56 am
awww thats beautiful n sweet :]

CountryPopGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:17 am

I like this picture. 

And I love how you got her eyes to be so soft and loving. 

Me personally, I can never draw eyes right. 

Anyway, good job!

Fire..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! this is really good- especially with the hair and eyes, those are amazing! the mouth looks kind of funny though... maybe lower the cheek bones a tad? because she looks sort of gaunt...

JesusFreak3 said...
Where is the "like" button? Cuz I definitely like! Nice job with the curly hair that's hard to draw and the lips too!

xxiWritexxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
really pretty :D

Shmelmo said...
.A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Felicia_The_Bestest replied...
thanks :) rainbow how is it creepy?

Shmelmo replied...
Apr. 5, 2012 at 7:46 am
The only way that I find it creepy is because how real it looks - which I would say is a compliment ;)

RainbowChild said...
Mar. 21, 2012 at 11:40 am
this is creepy