Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Space to Fill

Space to Fill

Report abuse
Description:
Self portrait with a little twist here and there... I don't usually wear flowers in my hair, but what the heck!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

. said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 5:11 pm:

thanks:)

Prisma color pens and a thin-tip black sharpie for the thin black lines, regular black sharpie for the filled in black*^^*

. said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 5:11 pm:

thanks:)

ElleAhreThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 7:54 am:
hey this is actually really fantasticly impressive. its full of bold lines and solid colors and move in such a fluid way. something about it strikes me as abstract even though you can potray this very realisticly. . . this is art. beautiful. thank you for sharing

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 9, 2012 at 6:17 pm:
That's really cool! :) What kinds of pens did you use?

. replied...
Mar. 15, 2012 at 5:08 pm :
Prisma color pens and a thin-tip black sharpie for the thin black lines, regular black sharpie for the filled in black:)