Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > This is your brain

This is your brain

Report abuse
Description:
A drawing I did with a random blue pen I found laying around. I didn't sketch it out in pencil; It was originally a doodle but then I liked it so I made it into a full picture.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

Michaela P. said...
This is just amazing! Keep drawing because you're amazing at it. <3

lizerina776 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
this is beautiful! the detail is incredible :)

Roselove445This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you so much!!!! I had total writers block so i was looking around the drawings for insparation and i saw this and was totally inspiared. I cant thank you enough!!!

Ashes3lol said...
Mar. 23, 2012 at 11:05 am
OMG!!! Might as well find a random paint brush and paint with that too! THis is amazing!! Very beatuiful! HOw long did that take you?!?!

Calasaurus_Rex replied...
It took me a few weeks haha, I worked on it a bit every day.

johnny95 said...
congragulations! youre at an artistic level that i could only dream about having. :)

Unknown0_0 said...
A random blue pen? *Passes out on the floor* You are astounding! Magnificent work :D

remembermeplz said...
wow. your work continues to amaze me.trully beautiful

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

...sometimes I doodle with random blue pens I find lying around. usually I draw stick figures. o_o

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. please never stop drawing, ever. :)

HelloLoveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Fabulous! :)