New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Spyder

Report abuse
Description:
Mostly done with Prismacolor markers, but the purple tinge on the face is oil pastel. One of my favorite pieces. This is the epitome of my taste.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Isalam said...
woah! this piece of art must have taken you a long time to finish! :) Great job!

Sparkora replied...
May 2, 2012 at 3:06 pm :
It actually didn't take that long! I know the lines in the background look like they would, but the part that actually took the longest was the rim around the yellow...all those little circles took forever, and then filling in the space around them....my hand nearly had a stroke, haha:)

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25, 2012 at 12:14 pm:
I love your work because when I look at it- I can tell exactly who made it- I've taken up trying to use markers actually because your pieces are so inspiring! great job, once again. 

Sparkora replied...
May 2, 2012 at 3:04 pm :
Thank you!! That's exactly what I'm going for: I want to have a different look than everyboy else:) So that's exactly what I've been wanting to hear:D