Battle

Report abuse
Description:
Battle between man and beast. Tag: SPORT (as in I like to slay dragons in my spare time to rev up my metabolism.)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

SamsQThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Woah!! This is amazing!!

KingMothra said...
Apr. 15, 2012 at 10:22 am:
Wowza! I am an artist, and I must say, this is a piece of insane art! If this is not up in an art show, it should be! Very, very nice.

kmcemo replied...
Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:06 pm :
thank you very much! I'll be sure to check out your stuff and return the favor.

KingMothra replied...
Apr. 21, 2012 at 9:42 am :
Whoa whoa whoa. My foolish brain is just figuring this out now. You did this on a SCRATCHBOARD??? W...w...why, I cannot believe my eyes! Besides sculpture ( I hate sculpture), scratchboard is the next toughest on my list. I have tried many times to make something on a board and failed misurably. This makes this piece that much more amazing! So very good. I applaud you.

Fantx said...
Feb. 4, 2012 at 10:30 pm:
nice work, maybe more high lighting on the man with the sword.

kmcemo replied...
Feb. 5, 2012 at 12:50 pm :
thank you. i completely agree. i drew the dragon on first, and then decided to add the man in afterwards. I obviously couldn't go back and change things on the scratchboard, so this is the best i could do.