New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > My Guardian Angel

My Guardian Angel

Report abuse
Description:
My faith is very important to me, so I decided to draw a guardian angel and write bible verses dealing with angels around it.
Tags: faith

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

MissDarkCrossThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 9:09 am:
I love this so much

billgamesh11 replied...
Jan. 18, 2012 at 3:02 pm :
Wow :) I don't just like this, I LOVE this :) Great Job and Keep Drawing!!! You are very good at it!!! :):):);)

writingrox2This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I feel so touched people like it! thank you very much.

jesusluvsyou<3 said...
this is beautiful! my faith is important to me too, and i think this really captured it. keep drawingg!!

writingrox2This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 13, 2012 at 3:34 pm :
thank you!

Pawje said...
this is really pretty(:

Jan. 13, 2012 at 3:35 pm :
thanks so much!:D

sionarama replied...
Jan. 14, 2012 at 9:00 am :
You draw beautifully. Keep one drawing. :)