Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > The Archer

The Archer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Another piece of work in my special, original style.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

Racond13 said...
today at 5:04 pm:
You never know. This style may be the next great hit. Keep up the good work!  

OfMuchHappiness said...
Wow. I've never seen anything like this before. This is beautiful! I don't know what you need to improve on, I think this is absolutely fabulous!

angelhair123 replied...
Mar. 8, 2012 at 9:28 am :
great job!! never stop inking!!!

SparkoraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 2, 2012 at 3:21 pm :
haha, thanks!!! Glad you like it:))

ExpressLife01This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 31, 2011 at 10:36 am:
I really like this one. The patterns, the medium used..the originality of it. Great Job!

Jan. 2, 2012 at 7:45 pm :
Thank you:) I try to be as original as I can:)

Warning: Unknown: open(/var/lib/php5/sess_smh96vfttfpvn59sjk6jc54ri7, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in Unknown on line 0 Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/var/lib/php5) in Unknown on line 0