New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Accents Make Everything Better

Accents Make Everything Better

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:26 pm:
Aw. I love the idea of the British tollbooth. The title is really clever. I didn't get it at first but then I saw the picture and I thought it matched. The dimensional effects and angle is amazing as well. Good luck!

Racond13 said...
Apr. 17 at 4:51 pm:
I like how you had one of the objects in color while everything else was black and white. It created a great effect, and the details are amazing!

TouchmeTenderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 21, 2011 at 10:34 am:
What type of pens did you use to draw this?? I've been looking for good ones and this is exactly what I need.

carly.c replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 12:31 am :
sorry for the delay, and prisma color, the fine tips, for the detail, and then just sharpie for the bigger areas, you just have to be careful because they are different shades

TouchmeTenderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 9:08 pm :
thank you!

Meaghan_Elise said...
Dec. 4, 2011 at 10:38 am:

This is such an amazing picture! Woww. You're really talented(:

Annie B. said...
Nov. 30, 2011 at 1:26 am:
This drawing is really great (I especially love the fact that the phonebooth is in color while the rest is black and white)! Clever title, too! I completely agree :)