Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Graceful Fawn

Graceful Fawn This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
A Native American girl I have named Graceful Fawn, because she's something you don't see very often. Sort of like a graceful fawn.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

AlaNovaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 22 at 12:50 pm
Just love this!! :D The colors and the creative proportions, all of it screams of artistic expression. Bravissima. 

EeBRA said...

more like a Egyptian Queen

so beautiful!!

Inksplotch said...
You are so talented! This is incredible. Like the other piece of yours that I saw, the eyes are my favorite part (: The colors are fantastic. Overall, wow (:

Sparkora replied...
Thank you! This really isn't my style, but somebody requested an indian, so this is what I came up with. :) Glad you like it:)

ExpressLife01 said...
I really love all the colors used. Awesome Job = )

Sparkora replied...
Thank you so much:) And yes, UNserieswriter, it says she's a Native American right up in the description.

UNserieswriter said...
Dec. 10, 2011 at 10:58 am
Is she supposed to be Native? Either way i loved it!

EtherealThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 23, 2011 at 10:08 am
I haven't really seen this kind of thing- which is good! (i look at a lot of art) the colors pop really nicely