New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Dream Room

Dream Room

Report abuse
Description:
This was an art project. The project was to draw our dream room in One Point Perspective. Then color it. This is the result.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own!

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
So many colores, you should do some other rooms to with different themes. :)

Kayroxy101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:08 pm :
that's a great idea thanks! maybe i will :)

Kayroxy101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
thank you so much!

MoonFireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
when i was in 7th grade we did a project like that. but i have to say that yours is way better then mine was.